My Tho day trip. My Tho is a city of Tien Giang connected with two branches of Tien and Hau rivers, creating the southern land with spectacular beauty, endless long fields and gentle canals and ditches of Nam Bo. There are many places to visit such as national cultural and historical relics - Vinh Trang Pagoda, eco-tourist site Thai Son Con, Rach Gam relic area - Xoai Mu ... My Tho real fruit Great choice for a short day trip to the West. My Tho is in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam. Besides, it recognizes as a first-class city of the Southwest region. In addition, it locates in the southern key economic region. In My Tho, Kinh people are the majority, and there are ethnic groups of Hoa, Cham and Khmer living together. This province is famous for the specialties of My Tho noodle. My Tho considers a type 1 urban area of Tien Giang province. Besides the economic and social development, tourism is also developing in recent years. Because of the beauty of the West River water along with the fruit orchards seasonally.

Read More : My Tho day trip